How To Apply
Students wishing to apply for a Freedom Alliance Scholarship should first review the qualification and eligibility requirements to verify that they do indeed qualify for the Freedom Alliance scholarship. The first step for those who believe they qualify for a scholarship is to complete the online scholarship application by clicking here to apply.
** NOTE – All applicants must complete the online portion of the application now even if applying with a Fast-Track application. Please contact Wanda Cruz if you have any questions, email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: If you have previously received a Freedom Alliance scholarship or are renewing your scholarship, please visit the renew page for your specific instructions and forms.
Once you have submitted your application online, you must print, sign and mail it with all supporting documentation to Freedom Alliance. Upon receipt of your application packet, Freedom Alliance will notify you by mail of the Scholarship Board’s review and decision.
The application packet must contain the following items:
- Application form
- Copy of your government issued photo identification (Drivers License, Military ID Card)
- Proof of dependency: birth certificate, tax form which lists dependents, or military child ID card
- Certificate of death or rating letter from the Veterans Administration disability
- DD Form 214 if applicable
- 500 Word Essay or Personal Statement: What does your parent’s service mean to you?
- Official high school or college transcript
- Photo of applicant
- Photo of qualifying parent
Freedom Alliance will notify students of their individual decision by mail. If you are approved for a scholarship you will then be required to complete, with your school’s financial aid office, three enrollment verifications forms.
Once these three forms are returned to Freedom Alliance, your scholarship check will be mailed directly to your school.
Please note that checks will only be endorsed to your school and will be mailed directly to your school’s Financial Aid office.