The Freedom Alliance Scholarship fund is for the children of military personnel who have been killed or permanently disabled in an operational mission or training accident.
Students wishing to apply for a Freedom Alliance scholarship should review the following criteria to ensure they meet the eligibility requirements set forth by the Freedom Alliance Board of Directors.
Freedom Alliance Scholarship Fund applicants must be one of the following:
- The dependent son or daughter of a U.S. Soldier, Sailor, Airman, Guardsman or Marine who has become 100% total & permanently disabled as a result of an operational mission or training accident.
- The dependent son or daughter of a U.S. Soldier, Sailor, Airman, Guardsman or Marine who has been killed in action.
- The dependent son or daughter of a U.S. Soldier, Sailor, Airman, Guardsman or Marine who has been classified as a Prisoner of War (POW) or Missing in Action (MIA).
All applicants must also meet the following eligibility requirements in order to qualify for a Freedom Alliance scholarship:
- Currently in their senior year of high school, a high school graduate or a currently enrolled full time undergraduate student.
- Under the age of 26 at the time of application.
If you believe that you meet these eligibility requirements we encourage you to apply online by going here to apply.
Should you have any questions about our eligibility requirements please contact Wanda Cruz: firstname.lastname@example.org.